20021127

Oi.
My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus. Drew came round whilst I was plugging away at life, and invited me over to share in his new case of Beaujolais Nouveau, which we did, in the company of Shoph (apologies if it's spelled wrong) and Stuart. Tom came by, but, being Tom, left early for the purpose of finishing a paper. We all then went to dinner, and Drew and I returned; I finished reading Maus while he cleaned up in anticipation of his parents' arrival today (i.e. he was doing what I /should/ have been doing, but didn't because I was ydrinkeð

Before all this, I gave my silly little speech on cultures changing, and it came out well. Anthro, which was supposed to include an exam (for which I did not study) turned out to include a take-home exam and no actual class. I'd be whinging about the whole affair if it wasn't for the fact that it's an easy 'A'.

Ran off a copy of the important articles from the feminist issue of Speculum[1], since I think I need to know about this stuff. I don't know what it is, but Gender Studies in Mediæval History fascinates me. Hell, that'll play in Peoria.

Oi. Must... resist temptation to purge. Got to get a little orange juice, and a Darvon for my head.

-- ho oun Polemarxos ephe: O Sokrates, dokeite moi se exoinon einai.
-- ou gar kakos docazeis, en d'ego. [2]

===
[1] Volume 68, Issue 2 (April 1993)
[2] Plato, Republican Hangover

No comments: