20030117

Mi amici e amice,

I've switched out of "Technology & the Humanities", which was essentially everything I had in Commerical Art (for, I might add, two years), only updated, and I've been keeping up. I still can't animate, and that might be a problem -- maybe -- but we'll touch on that later on. Davo wants a website for Rome on Film, and I have the barest minimum of ideas for one, but it's good to have it now, and get it perhaps out of the way, or at least to a point where I can say, "HOLY SHIT I'VE GOT A 14-PAGE CONFERENCE PAPER DUE BY THE END OF THIS TERM" or something to that effect, because, well, I do. In the class into which I switched, being "St. Peter's Basilica", taught by the Fab Kim Sexton. Guess who encouraged me to go into SPB. Guess. Those of you guessing "Lynda Coon", you get bonus points.

So, yeah, let's see:
Comprehensive and well-researched/presented website;
14-page conference paper on some kind of aspect of St. Peter's;
Four 5-page papers for Rector Spellman in Neoplatonism & Early Christian Thought;
and all sorts of exams, songs-and-dances, and other choral routines for classes; AND
I have to have the smoothest rough beginnings of an Honors Thesis, by which is meant that a good majority of research is done by early May.

All this by the end of term. Hot damn, and thank God I can drink legally now, because I have a feeling that I may be doing a lot of it, since alcohol is the only legal stimulant available to me, and I don't really feel like breaking a law that can get me sent to HELL for the rest of my life.

Oh yeah, and it snowed three inches yesterday. Marvellous.

Zaphod Beeblebrox, this is a stiff drink. Hi. *gulp*

No comments: