20021213

Woot! After a few days of blur, here I is again. I bet you missed me, didn't you? Anyway, the important thing is, the website is coming along well, and I think I came out three points ahead on the Chaucer exam, which puts me at 215/200 for the exams, and then whatever he calls that "B" on the crappy paper I wrote, and I'm fairly certain I've got an "A" for the class. Keep your appendages crossed, though.

So, that's two A's fairly well set, and most likely a "B" in Georgics. I know I can get out of Comm with an "A", too; all that's left is to put my all into the paper for Coon, and that's tomorrow's party. Damn, that's going to be a rough ride, but if I take all day Saturday and part of Sunday to do it, I think I can swing it all right.

I ran out of money at the Writing Center, asked Payroll for more, and then worked two days solid and ran out of money again. I don't know if I'm going to ask again; I may just work for free, because I'm there. I don't really need the extra bucks... but that's a lie, actually. Hmm...

Finished the Sedaris book, and I'm going to take up the Lex Drueidis: For every book I buy and read, I must read two other books. That way, I'll clear out the excess of books which I already have by my bed. Likewise, I've started reading the Top 100 Books of the Twentieth Century, and I've added a rule to that that says the books may only come from Dickson Street Books, thereboy supporting both the local economy and my pocketbook.

I'm off and I'm leaving, too,
ICL

No comments: